Zodiac Signs

How many of you follow the zodiac signs?  When I was pregnant with my children, I bought one of those name books.  In the back of the book was a listing of zodiac signs.  I remember pouring over it as I tried to see what my children would be like.  I was raised on the zodiac because my mother loved to tell us all about the signs and how we were like this sign or that sign.  She always spoke of our moon signs, etc.  I don't understand much about the rising ones, etc, but I can tell you that I did read about what my children would be like if they were born under a certain sign.  Of course, last year when they decided to add a new sign in the zodiac, my children would not have been what I thought they were in the first place.

So here's my question - when you write your characters, do any of you research the zodiac and create a birthday for your hero/heroine based upon a certain sign of the zodiac?

And if you do use the zodiac signs to help you with your main characters, do you also check the compatibility signs?  Do you see which signs would be the best matches? Which ones would not work well?  Does this help you build conflict in your stories?

Let me know - post your responses here and let's have a lively discussion.  I look forward to hearing your responses.

No comments:

Post a Comment